Terms & Conditions
Use of the One Yoga websites
The One Yoga websites are owned and operated by One Yoga. One Yoga reserves the right to suspend or to terminate your access to the One Yoga websites at any time, with or without notice.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on the One Yoga websites (‘Content’) belong to One Yoga or its licensors.
Use of Content
The One Yoga websites and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For this purpose alone you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, except for this, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of One Yoga. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
One Yoga obtains the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the Website.
While all reasonable care is taken, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the One Yoga websites and the Content nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the One Yoga websites or any website to which we link.
The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice as your circumstances are different to other users.
Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the Content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decision or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances (such as medical advice.)
One Yoga does not give any warranties in respect of the One Yoga websites or the Content, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the One Yoga websites is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
One Yoga shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from your use of, or inability to use the One Yoga websites or the Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the One Yoga websites or the Content.
To the fullest possible extent allowed by law, you agree that One Yoga will not be liable to you and/or any other person for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of privacy or for failure to fulfill any duty) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your use of the One Yoga websites or the Content or to any breach of the terms by One Yoga.
You agree that your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the direct damages (if any) which you actually incur in reasonable and exclusive reliance on the One Yoga websites or the Content, and for which we may be held liable by a competent court, of up to a limit of the refund of the amount you paid (if any) in relation to the particular use of the One Yoga websites or the Content in total during the month in which the damage first incurred.
One Yoga contains links to other web sites operated by parties who are wholly separate from One Yoga. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and One Yoga cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, operation or availability of such websites.
Competitions, prize draws and promotions
One Yoga may on occasion run competitions or prize draws either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with commercial partners. These will be subject to additional rules and conditions which will be made available at the time of any such competition.
Changes to these Terms
All payments made are non-refundable regardless of your reason for refund. Please think carefully before you make a purchase/enroll in a programme. All items are not-transferrable. One Yoga reserves the right to change the format and time of the programme should situation requires. We reserve all the rights in the arrangement of all training programme. The name you provided at purchase/enrollment should be the same as the person attending the programme. We reserve the right to reject/refuse your participation if the participant’s personal details do not match with the record. The programme details listed on the description page are subject to change should circumstances require. Please check with us before purchase if you have any question.
By enrolling in our programme, you agree to abide by our studio rules from time to time. The studio rules are put in place to ensure order and safety in class. Failure in complying with the class rules may result in expel from class.
Students are required to read and understand the Disclaimer of One Yoga Studio before class. You shall be careful of your own personal safety during practice and you agree not to endanger yourself of the safety of other students. You have read and agree to the following safety disclaimer. You agree to be abided by the rules of One Yoga (Wan Chai) Limited (“One Yoga”) and its affiliates and/or agents. By enrolling in our programme, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree that:
1. You join these activities voluntarily and am responsible for my own safety during the activities. you fully understand and acknowledge that all exercise including all physical and bodily positions, movements, activities and exertions during the activities involves a risk of personal injury, including possibly serious injury or in the extreme worst case scenario potentially death. you acknowledge and agree that it is entirely my own choice whether or not to perform these exercises. you will take full responsibility for your own health and well-being while attending the activities. One Yoga will not be responsible for any injury or damage (whether self-inflicted, caused by us or any third party or by any other means) that you may suffer while attending the activities.
2. You understand that during the use of the venue/studio, there may be no teacher at the spot. you are responsible for my own safety.
3. You hereby confirm that you am fit and healthy for the activity and/or activities.
4. You agree to follow the instructions of the studio during the activity. you understand and agree that you should not take part in any activity which is not suitable for me physically and there is risk of injuries in the use of equipment in One Yoga.
5. You understand you should stop the activity immediately under the following situations: i) when feeling unwell; ii) when you are not willing to accept the risks of the activities; or iii) when being instructed/asked to stop.
6. If so requested by the studio, you understand and agree that you need to provide relevant personal identification documents for verification purposes.
7. You agree to follow all the rules and regulations set by the studio from time to time.
8. You understand the studio has the sole and final right in the interpretation of any rules and regulations (including this and/or any other statement explaining and/or exercising the rules and regulations) in the event of dispute
9. When in doubt about any activity inside the studio, you shall inform the studio immediately.
Hong Kong Law
By accessing the One Yoga websites you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the One Yoga websites or arising in any way from the Content.